Developed in collaboration with Singapore Manufacturers, PURE Quality (PQ) is an easy to use, web-based total quality management solution (QMS).
It enables the rapid adoption and compliance to industry standards, promotes kaizen methodologies and is designed around the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
PQ provides 6P Quality functionality which covers Product, Process, Perceived, Progresive, Production and Personnel, and promotes continual improvement within any organisation.
Optimised for the Oil & Gas and Aerospace engineering industries, PQ can reduce or even eliminate paperwork, and the associated problem of lost or defaced documents which is a reality in many organisations.
Actions and approvals are performed electronically, upon completion of each of stage, documents are automatically routed to the next actioned person. Users can access their action items through their 'My Documents' folder and receive email notifications and reminders when there are tasks requiring their attention.
The Productivity and Efficiency of the quality department is dramatically improved, allowing quality related tasks to be easily created, managed and actioned in far less time than would be the case with a manual, paper-based system.
Deployment of PURE Quality can be as a stand-alone solution, or alternatively integrated with PURE Manufacturing for improved productivity and control. PQ can also be interfaced to other data and ERP systems.
SPRING Singapore's recent Enhancing Quality & Standards initiative (CDG-EQS) launched in January 2016, promotes the adoption of Integrated Management Systems such as PURE Quality, and can provide up to 70% grant funding for Training, Consultancy and Certification services.
PURE Quality can help ...
- Manage ISO9001 compliance
- Improve product & process quality
- Eliminate quality-related paperwork
- With adoption of industry standards
- Raise quality perception
- Improve efficiency & productivity
- Enable access to new markets
- Reduce document processing time
- Eliminate lost or defaced paperwork
- Generate conformance certificates
- Promote continuous improvement
- Increase market competitiveness
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Manage corrective action requests
- Control gauges and calibration
- Maintain gauge usage traceability
- Manage preventive action requests
- Create detailed inspection plans
- Perform & record inspection tests
- Manage non conformance reports
- Perform trend analysis & reporting
- Control training & certification
- Be implemented in just a few days
- Export screens & reports to Excel